Quotes About Us

Quotes About Us

The Red Wedding was like Fluxus meets Broadway in a Whorehouse.

Shelia Pepe, Artist

Thanks for a great evening and a great example that art can be both powerful and alluring without being distant and aloof. More Love!! More Art!!!

Dr. Charles Cloniger

Thank you so much for inviting me to be part of the performance. I've loved it, and learned a lot. Drinking elixir every night and being around THE LOVE has made my heart feel all glowy. So many people have come up to me afterwards and told me they were changed by the performance - seeing you and Beth be so open and real and creative and loving with life. You both are my hero artists!

Dylan Vade— After performing in Exposed as a “Lab Assistant”

The two of you work very well together. A true love story. Keep it going.

Dr. Katrien Jacobs, Professor

I cried right through your wedding ceremony. A great piece of art!

Xaviera Hollander—Author of the Happy Hooker

All my blessings to you both as you continue to do such great solo work in the world and together as an exemplary queer artist couple. You are paving the way for future couples to see that a home is not to small for 2 artists to survive and thrive and live love.

Seth Eisen, Artist

Thank you for sharing (your) Love, in Calgary, a city that needs it. Your Ceremony brought together a lot of really good-hearted people.  A reunion of good Souls. The People that were in attendance still light up when they think about your Celebration , that love glows up in them and encourages the Soul.

Mooky, Professional Clown

DEAREST ANNIE AND BETH, WE ARE REALY "ENCHANTÉS" BY YOU. YOU ARE WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS. VERY GENEROUS ARTISTS IT IS VERY RARELY BETWEEN ARTISTS AND SINGULAR AND EXCEPTIONAL PERSONS.

Orlan, Internationally acclaimed French artist

Posted in Uncategorized.